The Black Sphere has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit TheBlackSphere.net and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 15, 2008

One More Liberal Scoundrel Out of Work…And Counting!

Don't you just love it when you know exactly how many stupid people there are, and to the tenth percentile? Well in Louisiana, there are exactly 43.2% of the people who are certified stupid. Yes, this is the percentage of people who voted for William Jefferson, the nine-term Democratic representative from Louisiana, who had $90,000 in his freezer. He was accused of 16 criminal counts of racketeering, bribery, money laundering and obstruction of justice.

To be fair, like Jefferson, I like to keep my loot cool, so I freeze mine too. I like the way it keeps the bills nice and crisp. And with what Congress has been doing with my money, I think putting a literal "freeze" on spending was in order, don't you?

My process is to bag my money in clear plastic. Then I use one of those gadgets to suck the air out of the bag, so my money doesn't get freezer burn. Sucking the air out also makes my money easier to stack, those nice, little half-inch $10K bricks. Why freeze our money?

Blacks have a history of not trusting banks, so we have buried money, hidden it in walls of our homes, and other unique hiding places. And I'm sure that Jefferson, like me knows first-hand that there is no better feeling than going to get some food out of the freezer, only to be greeted by one's money, just sitting there as if it were saying, "I got your back, Bro".

So tucking away $90K for a rainy day is just what any good Liberal congressman not on the take would do. There are no shenanigans here, no smoking gun, no congressional seat for sale…just Liberalism as usual, and frankly good fiduciary responsibility in today's volatile financial times.

So I applaud Congressman Jefferson for this visionary practice, no doubt born of difficult times in his life. One of nine children, Jefferson knows hardship. It is likely he set his goal early in life to make a difference. And William Jefferson would grow up to become Louisiana's first Black congressman since Reconstruction.

During Reconstruction, you know that period right after the Republican's freed the slaves, there were over 2000 Black men who served in an elective office. This number fell off dramatically once Reconstruction ended and the racist Democrats began their programs aimed at demoralizing Blacks and preventing Blacks from voting either by law or intimidation.

So for Congressman Jefferson to achieve something so monumental, I mean a Black man getting elected in this day and time, well "times, they are a changin'". And then to get our new Messiah, well indeed the world has turned on its axis.

Lucky for you liberals, Jefferson didn't squander his opportunity to make America, and most of all Black people proud. I don't know about you, "but right now…for the first time in my adult life, I am proud to be an American…"

This article by CNN provides more details:

"Officials say the money was part of a payment in marked bills from an FBI informant in a transaction captured on videotape. Jefferson also is accused of soliciting and receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes for himself and his family in exchange for promoting their products and services to countries in Africa."

So Jefferson's hypocrisy was not limited to shaming Blacks in America, but extended to selling African's whatever the highest briber would pay. Pleather, Nehru, polyester was all for sale, hell send those Africans back into the 70s!

But there were two little extras that validated what America is all about, that came from this disgrace: (1) a Republican now holds this seat in Congress, and (2) Anh "Joseph" Cao is America's first Vietnamese congressman. I bet Mr. Cao does a lot more to make American proud than Jefferson ever did.

Don't be surprised if you see Jefferson acting as an "advisor" to His Highness' transition staff, or at the very least getting his pardon, once he is rightfully thrown in jail. After all, Obama loves those radicals!

That's my rant!

© 2008 Kevin Jackson – The Black Sphere All Rights Reserved

Share/Save/Bookmark

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

lccat

I still do not understand why the dems circled the wagons in support of William (COLD CASH) Jefferson spouting a rush to judgment and why do the dems want Blagojevich out of office and the public light as fast as they can? Would this not be a rush to judgment on the part of the dems, you know innocent until proven guilty and all?

Anonymous said...

elleigh2

Great rant! Couldn't agree with ya more!

Anonymous said...

mmaine

Another great "rant" Kevin, AKA theblacksphere.
Thanks for your insight about William Jefferson.
It's hard to believe he is not from Illinois.

Anonymous said...

VRayZ

EXACTLY! Thanks Kevin!

Pacaderm said...

Gives a whole new meaning to "cold, hard, cash"!

Bob Sorensen said...

Good job again! And it's appropriate for the man that was chillin' with his cash to be (hopefully, if there is justice) headed to a place that has "cooler" as one of its nicknames.

Lillith2008 said...

I believe that the dems circle around people like Jefferson, Rangle, Kwame (as long as they can) because those going "down" have dirt on those staying. Look at Blago....

Anonymous said...

ebw1957

soooooooooooooooo right

MT Champion said...

Sho you right!!! Who want's worthless cash? Jan, 2009, Cash will not be king. I'za gotts me sum gode.

Watch out now!!

The Black Sphere said...

MT, work on your ebonics, but I feel ya!

Anonymous said...

From: Suzanne Moles
Date: December 15, 2008

Kevin, This is too funny but you do explain really well why he might have hid the money in the freezer!
But you know, if a Republican did that they would have been ousted at discovery!

Anonymous said...

From: Suzanne Moles
Date: December 15, 2008

Every time I see these two appear on TV I cringe. The biggest crooks of all telling us what should be done. How do these people get voted in, the electorate must be idiots! If they were republicans they would be out by now. There are two sets of rules and it does not apply for democrats as they are as pure as the driven snow! NOT!
Why aren't they being investigated about their association with Freddie & Fannie?

Unknown said...

Priceless!!!!! I wish I wrote that.

Anonymous said...

Great story Kevin.
BTW I live in Louisiana and I want to thank you for pointing out to me that I am surrounded by crazy people. Now when I go into a crowded store there will always be this uneasy feeling as I look into the faces of these strangers and wonder "Is he/she one of those nuts that voted for the Iceman" and there is a 43.2% chance that he is.

Lillith2008 said...

@ Grace and truth..ha ha...I find myself doing the same thing...looking into faces and wondering if they are drinking the kool aid. Glad to know I am not the only one. LOL

Unknown said...

One of the funniest rants yet, and so true. I wonder what these people are thinking about myself. I think we are all tired of the double standards out here.

ManInDaMirror

Anonymous said...

Grace and truth: LOL I am doing the same thing everywhere I go. It must be part of the grieving process, shock and denial.
How about the BHO stickers on the cars?

thanks for this well written rant, Kevin. As always, you are reading my mind.

~Rosemary

Anonymous said...

From: Brian Garrison, MSA, PMP
Date: December 18, 2008

Great article!

Anonymous said...

From: Steven Yniguez
Date: December 15, 2008

Our political system, on both the Republican side and Democrat side, needs a "purge" (to say it nicely)!

GunnyG said...

Brutal and hard hitting. Kevin, keep up the good work.

The Black Sphere said...

@Gunny G - Thanks for the visit away from TH. I saw your comment on Malkin!

Anonymous said...

Yes but will he come back a new man as one of BO's partners - men in crime stick together. Remember the mayor of D.C. caught stuffing white stuff up his nose (oh wait it was just frosting from a constituent's birthday party) well the people welcomed him back in election. Then there is Mayor Nagy (Chocolate town) and the stupid whites did not catch how he demeaned them and voted him back in so the more you insult and mess up there will always be stupid Americans and don't 4get the illegals as they are the No. 1 voter now, subserviant and ruining the country. But I am sure they know about American Idol and watch with the nice plasma screens that my taxes have bought. I leave nothing to chance any more - crooks run and ruining the country esp Mini-me Geitner!!!

DissentFromDayOneDOTcom said...

In answer to the question above:

The Dems always support these crooks because their entire philosophical structure (liberal fascism) is built on like a house of cards. They cannot afford a SINGLE card to fail.

This is why they do not want a fair debate on the issues and why they want to censure(i.e., the "Fairness" Doctrine) ... they can not stand up to the scrutiny because they are WRONG.

And the sheeple say: "baaa, baaa"

The Black Sphere said...

@Dissent - I agree. A house of cards!