The Black Sphere has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit TheBlackSphere.net and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Obama Cabinet Preview?

Q: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts?

A: Change

So in the spirit of change, Obama's first cabinet choice is former Clinton White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel. Looks to me like Obama "be payin' dem Clinton's day reparations". So much for change in this selection. And I thought Obama was the bigger pimp, but Barry's administration is getting ganked, as in stolen, no more like taken. I guess Slick Willie is saying, "Barry, you still my biotch".

In helping to select Clinton's, I mean, Obama's cabinet, Obama has enlisted the support of John Podesta who, like Emanuel, is a former top aide to President Clinton. If these are the spoils of Clinton cronies, I can't wait to see what Bill and Hillary get. Hmmm...how about Europe?

Pundits write that "unlike most previous presidential election winners, who spent weeks huddled with advisers before announcing their Cabinet and White House team, Mr Obama is anxious to hit the ground running…".

I certainly heard the thud, when Obama hit the ground, but he wasn't running. He fell out of bed from his dream, soon-to-be nightmare. Can you say, "the Clintons are calling the shots?"

Jeremy Gaunt validates my thoughts in an article where he says, "Obama, who bested Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, has made it clear he will rely heavily on veterans of her husband's eight-year administration, the only Democratic presidency in the past 28 years.

Podesta was President Clinton's chief of staff, and several other former Clinton aides are on Obama's short lists for key jobs, Democratic officials say. Some helped write a large briefing book on how to govern, assembled under Podesta's supervision."

I think this presidency has the real potential to bring back a circa 60s mantra with slight modification: "Black power!…with White supervision".

That's my rant!

© 2008 Kevin Jackson – The Black Sphere All Rights Reserved


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

Wake Up Conservatives said...

You are inspirational, my friend, keep them coming!

Stephen C. Rose said...

My take is here.

http://stephencrosehome.blogspot.com

You won't agree but I think I am right. Cheers, S

The Black Sphere said...

OK, Stephen asked me to go to his blog to read his comments, which I did. I will save any of my readers the wasted time. He believes Obama will be successful in his administration. Ignorance is obviously bliss. Thanks for stopping by and bringing your own kool-aid. We don't like red tongues here is the real world.

Pacaderm said...

Funny AND true! And as for Stephen's comments...zzzzzz... no new perspectives there - same ol same ol.

Anonymous said...

This cabinet selection and direction on Obama's part is no surprise to conservatives. The media is just now learning who they endorsed and are running CYA programs now.

Like we expected stellar characters to be brought in? This merryment is short-lived - Obama is mixing volatile people and groups together.

The Black Sphere said...

I welcome Will Lyster, fellow conspiracy theorists! Good points! What is interesting is that Obama has literally NO clue, which is why he picked Emanuel. And now he will watch big bro run the show for a bit. And they accused Bush of picking Cheney for this reason. Obama has Biden AND Emanuel. Painfully absent are the Hispanics and Blacks who will be looking for reparations. Will more welfare and amnesty be enough? We will see...

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I love it!

I will have to disagree on your opening funny though - you won't get your change back, (even though it's due) they'll keep it to pay for their massive government programs!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I love it!

I disagree with your opening funny though! You would not get your change back, (even though it's due to you) the Liberals would keep it to pay for their massive government programs!