The Black Sphere has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit TheBlackSphere.net and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Shortest Books Ever Written

I saw a list of the World's Shortest Books, and decided to come up with a few of my own. Here is how many a tormented mind could come up with in about five minutes. How about you see if you can add a few in "Comments"?


Introducing my Friends”, Barack Obama

Acts of Love Towards My Grandmother”, Barack Obama

Bills I Didn’t Sponsor or Co-Sponsor in Congress”, Barack Obama

Funny Quips”, Whoopi Goldberg & Joy Behar

How Democrats Have Helped the Black Community”, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi

Abortion Laws I Didn’t Like”, Barack Obama

The Unsealed Version of My Life”, Barack Obama

My Foreign Policy Experience”, Barack Obama

"My Domestic Policy Experience", Barack Obama

One Happy Family”, Barack Obama

Obama Talks Military”, Barack Obama

My Middle-Class Tax Cut”, Barack Obama

Why I Love America”, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid

Why I Dislike Radical Islam”, Barack Obama

How I Plan to Reach Across the Aisle”, Barack Obama

The Media’s Love Affair with Conservativism”, Keith Ohlbermann

Profiles of Courageous Liberals”, Harry Reid
We will continue to update this list

(c) 2008 Kevin Jackson - The Black Sphere All Rights Reserved

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Embrasing Change "a/k/a
Terriorisim, Barack Obama

The Black Sphere said...

Let's add a few more...

"My Team of Non-Washington Insiders", B. Obama

"Democrat Presidents I Admire", B. Obama

"Political Favors I Don't Have to Repay", B. Obama

"Deep Thought", J. Biden

"Public Schools to Consider for my Daughters", B. Obama

"Speeches I Haven't Plagiarized", J. Biden with input from B. Obama.

Folks this was just three minutes of "rifting", give me your inputs!