The Black Sphere has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit TheBlackSphere.net and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Democrat Hypocrisy v1.0

A while back I wrote a blog on Eliot Spitzer's troubles [The Black Sphere: Spitzer's Troubles], and in the spirit of shameless plugs, I think it is a hysterical read, so I reference it for you here. For those of you who will miss my obvious attempt at self-aggrandizement, I will tell you that I chided Spitzer for his lack of chutzpah in not taking a Clintonesque approach in extricating himself from that prostitution "thang". Perhaps I condemned him too hastily?

"In light of the policy of the Department of Justice with respect to prostitution offenses and the long-standing practice of this Office, as well as Mr. Spitzer's acceptance of responsibility for his conduct, we have concluded that the public interest would not be further advanced by filing criminal charges in this matter," U.S. Attorney in Manhattan Michael Garcia said in a statement.

So like Clinton, Spitzer has gotten the US Attorney General in New York to redefine "prostitution offenses", thus clearing the way for many other Liberals to imbibe. Touché, Eliot!

Asked for comment, Bill Clinton commented tearfully, "…I have never been more proud in my adult life to have one of my protégés take what I have accomplished to the next level. This is a day that a mentor dreams of".

Exit 'right' leaving Bizarro World, you know that world I wrote about where right is wrong and vice versa [yes, another shameless plug], and ask yourself would have happened to Spitzer, had he been a Republican? Let's just say, "…his chestnuts would indeed be roasting on an open fire."

Hypocrisy - Coming soon to a Liberal theatre near you...

That's my rant!

© 2008 Kevin Jackson - The Black Sphere All Rights Reserved


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

GOPGirl said...

You are insane Kevin! And Correct... Love your Blog! I just cant stop reading it! I did determine since this election, since Right seemed to be wrong to some associates of mine, when I got hoarse from arguing the facts, I decided, it was time to make new associates LOL -

Conservatives stepping Up in America! Family Values vs. Liberalism ...