The Black Sphere has moved! You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit TheBlackSphere.net and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Where Are Obama’s Friends?

Does it surprise anyone that Obama didn't know about his aunt living in the US, and illegally mind you? Well I am not. And though I am against illegal immigration, I forgive her for that. After all, all people want to come to America, since we are the greatest country in the world.

I think the more important issue is that she made no attempt to contact him. I can't imagine a situation like this with one of my aunts, where I would be completely unaware of her. After all we are not talking about an aunt so far removed that she would be insignificant. She is significant. So much so that Barry references her in his book, Dreams of My Father!

Don't you envy the closeness of Obama with his family? He has his brother living in a hut in Kenya, his aunt in the projects in the US, and he interrupted his campaign for a couple of hours to go seal his birth records, I mean, "…to visit his ailing grandmother". You know, the grandmother who raised him, when his mother died. With family like Obama, who needs enemies!

Speaking of his grandmother, the matriarch of Obama's family, is anybody questioning the fact that she, the person who knows him the best, has not endorsed him in any way? This is the woman whom he gives so much credit for him "being the man he is today". Yet she has not uttered one single word of endorsement for the prodigal son? Perhaps she is embarrassed by what she created?

Isn't it funny that Obama is not surrounded by any family and close friends in what has to be potentially the most monumental achievement in his life? Let's just say that Barry doesn't need the "Friends and Family" cell phone plan.

I don't want to belabor this setup, but I really wanted to drive home the point. I mean, if I was in the same position as the Messiah, my family and friends would be everywhere making statements, God bless some of them. They would be trying to help, but I chuckle to think of some of the comments. So yes some of the statements would be downright ignorant, and I might have to do some "damage control", but their hearts would be in the right place. I know that despite my issues, and I have many, my family would be proud and supportive. They would be campaigning with me with all their hearts.

Who is campaigning for Obama? From what I can tell, it's a bunch of sycophants, leaches, and "hangers on" looking to cash in their food stamps. They are like pilot fish, you know the little fish that swim with the shark in order to clean it.

Aside from Michelle Obama, there is not one long-term friend or associate of Obama who is stumping with him. I find this amazing. Nobody from Harvard, from his "community organizer" days, nothing! Obama has jettisoned his previous "friendships", and he is now literally buying his friends. All praises be to Allah, that he raised all that money.

Walt Whitman said, "I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends." Walt's statement is wasted on Obama, because he has no enemies, just people he hasn't negotiated with unconditionally. And he doesn't deserve his friends, since they offer no political expediency, and as we can see, he has none!

Confucius in his Analects teaches us to, "Have no friends not equal to yourself." So perhaps Obama has learned from the great Chinese philosopher, and believes he has no equals? When you are the smartest guy in the room, it is difficult to find contemporaries. Lucky for Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, and Obama's other terrorist consorts, they groomed him prior to his Harvard education. It is apparent that he has now surpassed them in intellect, and thus they are either under the bus or in exile.

But there was a time when Obama was in the constant presence of these men, six years working with Ayers, and over twenty years in Wright's church. Emerson said, "…The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it." My curiosity is in what houses would Obama be an ornament? And how would the Obama's own home be decorated; what ornaments displayed? Which hidden?

Obama is on the eve of potentially the biggest moment of his life, to which I quote Ann Radcliffe in The Mysteries of Udolpho 1764." It is dismal coming home, when there is nobody to welcome one!"

That's my rant!

© 2008 Kevin Jackson – The Black Sphere All Rights Reserved


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

The Black Sphere said...

From: Stan Chrisman
Date: November 3, 2008


Kevin,
Great read. You touch on points regarding Obama's lack of friends and the conspiquous absence of family endorsements, I've not seen anywhere else. Good job. Keep me posted on updates.

Stan

DJohn said...

You are quickly becoming THE voice of the Conservative Black Movement. If there isn't one you could start one.